- Thursday, March 15, OK Club will meet at noon in the Library.
- Thursday, March 15, Little Saints Board will meet at 5:30 p.m. in the Library.
- Monday, March 19 thru Friday, March 23, SPRING BREAK at Searcy Public Schools. Enjoy and be safe!
- Monday, March 19, Home School will meet in the Education Wing.
- Tuesday, March 20, Sewing/Craft Club will meet in the Library at 6:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 21, UMW will meet at 10 a.m. in the Hospitality Room. Paul and Sylvia Cummings will present the program. They are former missionaries in Madrid, Spain.
- No meal or classes on Wednesday, March 21.
- Thursday, March 22, Ladies Bible/Share Group will meet at 10 a.m. in the Parlor.
- Saturday, March 24, the youth will go see "I Can Only Imagine". Cost is $10.
- Sunday, March 25, Palm Sunday--the beginning of Holy Week
- Strong Christian Challenge Steak Lunch Sunday March 25 12:15
- Sunday, March 25, Admin. Council will meet at 4:30 p.m. in the Hospitality Room
- Sunday, March 25, Youth Small Groups will meet for service projects
USHERS-Jim Taylor, Susan Winkler, Danny and Pam Townsend
EARLY GREETER-Theresa Hurley
CHILDREN'S CHURCH-Arlie Owen
GREETER-Jimmie and Suanne Riddle
USHERS-Jimmie Riddle, Lawrence Dacus, Jake Green, Phillip Henson
CHILDREN'S CHURCH-Amy Coleman
SAFETY DUTY-Johnny Lindley
- Order an Easter Lily on your tear out. Last day is Sunday, March 18.
- Congratulations to Jeff and Kim Roberts on the birth of their second grandson, Carson Scott Cruise. Parents are Maggie Roberts and Jon Cruise and Dakota is the proud big brother! Great Grandma is Georgia Roberts.
- Congratulations to Bella Horton! She was published in the 4-H newsletter this month!
Hi my name is Bella Horton and I want to share what I learned at my last 4H meeting.
We talked about hobbies. We learned about our project books, and that they are for your hobbies. We did a worksheet to see what our hobbies are. That’s what I learned at my last 4H meeting. So have a good day.
Bella Horton, Age 7
- CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN BUCHER!!!. Susan is a new Inductee into the Searcy Education Foundation Hall of Honor. She will be inducted on Tuesday, April 3. The banquet and induction ceremony will be held in the Sullards Annex Cafeteria at Searcy High School beginning at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $35 and may be purchased online through the Searcy Education Foundation Facebook page. The other Inductees are Barbara Jones and Jo Carol Gentry (Mary Jean Norman's sister and Bobbie Cumbie's niece)
- Saint Paul's Easter Egg Hunt will be held Saturday, March 31, at 10:30 a.m. We need your help to make it a success!! The Children's Ministry is asking for donations of egg fillers (wrapped candy and small treats such as tattoos and stickers that will fit into plastic eggs), jumbo size plastic eggs for the toddler egg hunt (These are a safer option and don't pose a choking hazard.) We want to make sure all who attend leave with full baskets and happy hearts so if you are available from 10:15 to 12:15 the morning of the egg hunt and would like to volunteer, please contact Amy Coleman.
- Good Samaritan donation for the month of March--deodorant. Aprildonation will be shampoo.
- Sunday, April 1, Sunrise Service 7 a.m. with breakfast to follow (cooked and served by Methodist Men)
- YOUTH Big Trip Details are coming soon!!
- June 21-24, Chrysalis will be at Saint Paul. More information later. If you have been a part of Emmaus and/or Chrysalis, we need you to volunteer to help.